How to return an order
SABATINI assures the quality of our garments. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return your garment within 14 days of receipt, following the returns procedure below:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of any order you are returning. Your order will include a returns form. Please fill this form out and include it with your returned item/s. Please use tracked courier postage to your return order and address to:
Sonny Elegant Knitwear Ltd / SABATINI
681B Rosebank Road
Ph: +64 9 629 2965
Please call or email to reserve a style if you wish to exchange your order for something different.
Terms of return
- An order can be returned within 14 days of receipt. Items must be unworn and in original condition with swing tags attached in order to be returned. Damaged, worn, washed, altered garments will not be exchanged, credited or refunded.
- Garments will not be exchanged or replaced if washing instructions have not been followed carefully.
- If a fault should appear after a garment has been worn please launder before return, faults after wearing will be assessed by the manufacturer and repaired where possible.
- Postage costs of returning an item/s will be at your own expense. If the item is being returned because it is faulty, or if you would like to exchange your size; please call or email us to arrange free postage.
- SABATINI will provide refund, exchange, or repair in the case of faulty garments as assessed by the manufacturer and agreed with the customer.
- SABATINI will provide refund, or exchange where possible, in the case of incorrect fit.
- Any refunds will be made back to the means of purchase, i.e. credit card or gift voucher.
- Please note, if the item was bought on SALE it can be returned for a SABATINI Online Store Credit or exchanged. A refund is not applicable to sale items.
Please note, SABATINI does not take any responsibility against loss in returns organised by the customer, so please ensure orders are returned via a traceable method.